With current events, Savory Cuisines Catering understands that catering needs are evolving, and we are fully prepared to adapt to these changes to better take care our clients and staff. Our management team is closely monitoring all guidelines regarding COVID-19 and are updating procedures, adding secure PPE and food safety sanitation equipment based on CDC recommendations.
Some of these guidelines that we will adhere to as we continue our operations include but are not limited to.
- Monitoring entering guests and employees to ensure that they go through temperature checks and proper sterilization upon entering the facility.
- Providing the appropriate PPE gear for all employees including face masks and gloves. These are required to be worn by our staff at all times when handling food.
- Encouraging social distancing through assigned workstations in the kitchen and at events.
- Enforcing continued sanitation including regular hand washing throughout the work day for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Adhering to safer work environments and enacting a strict stay-at-home policy if staff is feeling ill, running a fever or displaying symptoms.
Our mission is, and always will be, to provide exceptional service and exquisite cuisine. Savory now offers meal kits for 2 or more people as well as disposable deliveries, minimal contact plated events and more. We encourage you to look at our daily lunch specials for carry out meals and please contact us with any questions or concerns!